Core Programs

HYLA (High Yield Learning Activities)
Fitness / Nutrition
Social Recreation
Life Skills
Service Learning

Current Supplemental

Project Learn
Smart Moves / Triple Play

Food Program

The Club participates in the Child and Adult Care Food Program.  Every day we provide all Club members with a meal and a snack.  There is never a charge for any food we serve but all Members must have a CACFP Income Eligibility Form on file (one per family).  As is true with all paperwork and information submitted to the Club regarding your family (including household income, size, ethnicity, medial information, social security #s, etc.) it will ALWAYS remain confidential and stored in a locked cabinet.


Please take time to notify us of any special diets or allergies your Member may have.  We have special forms that are a requirement by our food program to be filled out by parents and a physician.

“In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. 

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, 

and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
3. Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.”


Club Newsletters

Download Club newsletters by clicking on each issue...

• 2013 Summer
• 2017 Winter
• 2018 Annual Report
• 2020 Winter